Are you too self-conscious about your long nails to embrace your femininity?
In my eighth grade, along with my friends, I tried the long nail trend, ending as a disaster. The frustration built up as I consciously aware of my nails all time; I faced difficulty in almost every routine activity like eating and texting; I couldn’t even touch my face. The worst part is using toilet paper. I felt like those fake nails controlled me; I took them off the second I reached my home.
However, with all the difficulties, Long nails always on-trend. To point out a few celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, and Cardi B who put the fashion statement with their long nails. Rihanna’s popping long nails was never an understatement.
But for now, the trend is changing!
Cardi B’s short nail, with the top-notching Crystel work, is absolutely looking amazing.
But the caption still reads as “she hates shorter nail.”
During this 2020 quarantine, Kylie Jenner tried for a fresh look on her nails instead of her regular long acrylics. she shared her French manicure on her Insta page. Most of her followers are liking it.
Do you think you’re out of long nail deals?
Here is why your choice is right!
- 1. The pressure of preventing the nails from breaking is too high as they are brittle, but unfortunately, if they broke the stress will be too much to handle.
- 2. Yay!! You can type faster than ever without those long nails. You might find comfort and ease with short nail, and you don’t make any tapping noises as you type.
- 3. Finally, you can do your day-to-day activities without fear of getting hurting and scratching yourself or others; from zipping your pant to using tissue paper, everything will turn back to normal!!
- 4. Damn, with those shorter nails, you can finally use your fingers on your face may be a simple task like rubbing your eyes.
- 5. Your short nail will make everything simple, from Using a contact lens, false lashes, and applying eyeshadows with comfort. You can play with your makeup effortlessly without actually worrying about poking your eyes. Yes, touching your face no longer a risk to your eyes.
- 6. All your expenditure on manicures, polishes, and acrylic could be saved; maintaining a long nail could be expensive at the same time a hectic extra job.
- 7. There are much cooler designs and nail arts out there, making shorter nails more fashionable; the nail arts really look more solid on the shorter nail than on longer nails.
- 8. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) says Short nail are more hygienic than longer nails. Increased nail length can harbour many microorganisms and dirt, leading to the spread of infections and pinworms.
Sometimes, it is important not to keep your health in steak for the imposing fashion shown by media.